Vary, ranging from $23,740 to $55,560*
*Based on local industry information.
PROUD SUPPORTERS OF OUR PROGRAMS
- E-One, Inc.
- Townley Manufacturing, Inc.
- Antebellum Manufacturing, Inc.
- Dixie Metal Products, Inc.
- Arnold Industries, Inc.
Welding Technology Master Plan of Instruction
(PDF – opens in a new window)
- Shop and Personal Safety ( OSHA 10 credential)
- Shielded Metal Arc (SMAW), Flux-Cored Arc (FCAW), Gas Metal Arc (GMAW), and Gas Tungsten Arc (GTAW) welding processes
- Blueprint reading
- Basic principles of pipe welding
AWS “Certified Welder” (in addition to separate AWS welding certifications)
- Various manufacturing environments
- Power plants
- Pipeline welding
- Entrepreneurship opportunities
- Fabrication businesses
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
- ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID, IF APPLICABLE
- COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- MEET WITH AN ADMISSIONS ADVISOR
- FILL OUT YOUR PROGRAM’S SUPPLEMENTAL PACKET, IF APPLICABLE
- PAY YOUR APPLICATION FEE
- INTERVIEW WITH INSTRUCTOR
20 Years Experience In Welding From Aeronautics to Pressure Vessels, Instructor at MTC Since 2013.
PETER BUTTERINI III
Certified Welding Inspector, 9 Years Experience in Welding Industry, MTC Alumnus, Instructor at MTC Since 2017.