Vary, ranging from $41,000 to $57,000*
*Based on local industry information.
RECENT EMPLOYERS OF GRADUATES
- Advanced Imaging Center
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Lake Medical Imaging
- Leesburg Regional Med Center
- Ocala Regional Med Center
- Radiology Associates of Ocala
- West Marion Hospital
- Windsor Oaks
- Ocala Family Med Center
- The Villages Regional Hospital
- Timberridge Imaging Center
- The Orthopedic Institute
- Advent Health
- Shands Health
Radiologic Technology Master Plan of Instruction
(PDF – opens in a new window)
- Radiographic Anatomy
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Terminology
- Patient Care
- Radiographic Procedures / Patient Positioning
- Radiographic Imaging & Exposure
- Radiation Physics
- Radiation Protection
- Cross-Sectional Anatomy
- Advanced Modality Imaging
ARRT National Registry Exam
Graduates from this accredited program take national board exams administered by the American Registry for Radiologic Technologists (arrt.org). ARRT is accepted as the credentialing agency for radiographers in the United States.
- Outpatient clinics
- Mobile companies
- Travel companies
- Physician’s offices
Discover how Marion Technical College prepares students for the Medical Diagnostic Imaging profession.
*Annual data reflected from ARRT and JRCERT, 2018.
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
- ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID, IF APPLICABLE
- COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- MEET WITH AN ADMISSIONS ADVISOR
- SUBMIT OFFICIAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, IF APPLICABLE
- FILL OUT YOUR PROGRAM’S SUPPLEMENTAL PACKET, IF APPLICABLE
- ATTEND A CLINICAL OBSERVATION
- PAY YOUR APPLICATION FEE
MA, RT (R), At MTC Since 2008.
BS, RT (R), MTC Alumnus, Instructor at MTC Since 2012.
AS, RT (R), MTC Alumnus, Instructor at MTC Since 2015.
MS, RT (R), Instructor at MTC Since 2017.