Vary, ranging from $18,600 to $35,780*
*Based on local industry information.
RECENT EMPLOYERS OF GRADUATES
- Ocala Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Touching Heart of Ocala
- Hawthorne Village Retirement Community
Certified Nursing Assistant Master Plan of Instruction
(PDF – opens in a new window)
- Legal and ethical responsibilities of a CNA
- Provide personal care for geriatric patients in long-term care and home health
- Provide physical care and comfort
Nursing Assistant Certification
- ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES
- DOCTORS OFFICES
- LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
- ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION
- COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- MEET WITH AN ADMISSIONS ADVISOR
- FILL OUT YOUR PROGRAM’S SUPPLEMENTAL PACKET, IF APPLICABLE
- PAY YOUR APPLICATION FEE
RN/BSN Since 1984, Specialty: ER/Trauma Nurse/CEN, Program Director/Instructor at MTC Since 2013.
Instructor at MTC Since 2019.