Vary, ranging from $26,960 to $30,020*
*Based on local industry information.
RECENT EMPLOYERS OF GRADUATES
- Allergy & Asthma Care
- Cardiovascular Institute
- Downtown Chiropractic
- Express Care of Ocala
- Express Care of Belleview
- Ocala Lung & Critical Care
- Urology Care of Central FL
- Ocala Oncology
- Family Care Specialists
- Ocala Infectious Disease & Wound Care
Medical Assisting Master Plan of Instruction
(PDF – opens in a new window)
- Administrative skills: appointment scheduling, billing, telephone skills, insurance, transcription, computer applications for medical offices
- Clinical skills: EKG, blood-drawing, injections, vital signs, patient exam preparation, assisting physician during exam or office surgery
- Lab procedures
- 200 hours of externship in local physician offices and clinics
Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) – through American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- Doctor’s offices
- Urgent care
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
- ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID, IF APPLICABLE
- COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- MEET WITH AN ADMISSIONS ADVISOR
- FILL OUT YOUR PROGRAM’S SUPPLEMENTAL PACKET, IF APPLICABLE
- PAY YOUR APPLICATION FEE
BA: EDUST, LPN, CMAC (AMCA), CNA, Instructor at MTC Since 2014.
RMA, BXMO, CMAC, CPC, CCS-P, Instructor at MTC Since 1996, Medical Assistant Instructor Since 2011.
RMA, 36 Years Experience, Instructor at MTC Since 2011.
LPN, Nurse for 27 years, Instructor at MTC Since 2018.