MTC uses a third party vendor (ECSI) to print, mail and answer general questions about student 1098T forms.
Things to note:
The IRS tax laws state that all tax documents must be mailed on or by January 31st. ECSI has until January 31st to send out all 1098 tax documents.
- Students are to call ECSI at 1-866-428-1098 for answers to their questions. If ECSI can’t answer them they may call us for further assistance with incorrect amounts printed on their form
- The links below answer the most common questions about the form.
Click HERE to download the Marion Technical College 1098T Instructional Guide.
1098T General Questions
- What is Form 1098T?
- How do institutions report payments received?
- Why did I receive Form 1098T?
- What is Form 1098T used for?
- Do I have to use Form 1098T?
- Can my school or ECSI provide me tax advice?