||The privacy of our parents, students, staff and others who browse our site is important to School Board of Marion County. We understand that visitors need to be in control of their personal information.
Therefore, the following is School Board of Marion County Internet Privacy Guideline:
- Your personal information is not required to visit the public areas of our site.
- Access to some areas of our site may require appropriate authorization. In that case, your unique user ID and password is required. We do not maintain passwords in a database for Parent Portal Users.
- Access to some areas of our site may require you to add additional information. In that case, this additional information will only be collected if specifically and voluntarily provided and authorized by you.
- Information collected is for statistical purposes only. The School Board of Marion County performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure interest in the various areas of our sites.
- We follow the School Board of Marion County School Board Policy 5.71 and the Code of Student Conduct
- You do not need to have cookies enabled to visit our site, unless it is so stated. Authorized School Board of Marion County employees may be required to have cookies enabled on their browsers to access some internal areas of our site.
- Individuals utilizing the School Board of Marion County web services/email services should understand that information provided by any user through this medium may be subject to the Public Records Act unless specifically exempted.
- Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
School Board of Marion County will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
If you have comments, questions, or concerns about our privacy guideline, or want to be removed from our database, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Please call CTAE Administration, 352-671-7200
Mail: Community Technical & Adult Education; Attn: Administration; 1014 SW 7th Road; Ocala, Florida 34471