CAREER CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS (CCP) | REGISTRATION OVERVIEW
Prior to registration, any student desiring to enroll into a career and technical program must first submit a program application. Some programs may require interviewing, or additional paperwork submitted before an applicant is considered for the program. A submitted application does not mean the applicant has been accepted into the program. Each accepted student will be contacted by the department to confirm acceptance, and inform the student of the next step(s) in the process.
Unless otherwise stated, registration and the payment of fees will take place during the registration period.
REGISTRATION PROCESS | CURRENT STUDENTS
Students that have been accepted into a program must pay all fees before start date of their chosen program, unless payment has been deferred. Cash, check, credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), or money order are accepted. Local checks (for payment of tuition and some fees) are to be made payable to the School Board of Marion County. Other fees may require payment to Marion Technical College. Classes without sufficient enrollment to cover expenses will be administratively cancelled.
For additional information, please contact the Student Services Department at (352) 671-4134.
ADULT GENERAL EDUCATION | REGISTRATION OVERVIEW
Adult Basic Education (ABE)
General Education Development (GED)
English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
All students participating in the ABE/GED/ESOL programs are required to pay a $45 per semester* tuition fee and a once per school year $15 registration fee.
*PLEASE NOTE: Half-yearly semesters are July to December and January to June.
ADULT GENERAL EDUCATION | REGISTRATION PROCESS
A student who enrolls in the online ABE/GED/ESOL program only, will be required to pay tuition and registration fees of $45 per semester (July to December, or January to June) and a once per school year $15 registration fee.
- ALL registration and payments will take place on the main campus of Marion Technical College.
- To register, a student must perform the following:
- Complete program application and registration forms
- Pay fees
ADULT GENERAL EDUCATION | IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Students interested in ABE/GED/ESOL courses offered at sites other than the MTC Ocala Campus will have open registration.
- The semester tuition fee of $45 is required whether the student begins in July or any time after that date. There is NO pro-rating of fees.
- Once a student has enrolled in a class, that student may also enroll in On-Line GED preparatory or Adult General Education programs for NO extra fee.
For additional information, please contact the Adult General Education Department at (352) 671-4133.